Featured Post

in sight counselling

My name is Keena Hudson and I have been a counsellor in the Sutherland Shire for 20 years. Making an appointment to see a counsellor c...

Friday, January 20, 2017

in sight counselling

My name is Keena Hudson and I have been a counsellor in the Sutherland Shire for 20 years.

Making an appointment to see a counsellor can feel very scary. People are concerned that their problems may not be big enough, that counselling won’t actually help or that it will be too expensive.

Research shows though that most people are helped by seeing a professional. My job is to help you feel happier, to be more at peace, to do the things you want to be able to do. I help individuals and couples and love to do marriage preparation.
People are all very different – there is no one size fits all therapy. So I prefer to work cooperatively, which means I like to get your feedback about what how you want to go about therapy. 

It’s very important for you to feel comfortable with a counsellor. So I’m happy to meet with you for an initial free assessment to discuss your needs and see if I am the right counsellor for you. I like to be able to provide counselling that is affordable so during this session we would discuss an appropriate fee. Sessions are 1 hour long.

Keena Hudson BACCounselling, Grad. Cert. EFT, Cert IV AOD

No comments:

Post a Comment